1. Before doing anything in the platform you will need to add our crawler as a user to your Google Search Console account. Please use firstname.lastname@example.org and set with restricted ‘read-only’ access.
2. Once our crawler has been added you can now link the Google Search Console API to the Platform. First log into the Little Forest platform using your email and password.
Log In Here
3. Open up the ‘Edit’ function for the project which has the site you wish to link to Google Search Console.
4. Now scroll down to the site of interest and add the site URL to the Google Search Console option.
(TIP – Make sure that the URL matches your Google Search Console exactly)
5. Once you have input the URL you need to click ‘Update This Site’ to save.
6. Scroll back up to the top of the page and make sure that the Google Search Console feature is turned on.
If not, tick the box and click ‘Update Project’ to save.
7. Now you can go back to the home page and open up the Google Search Console feature to see your data.
For additional help integrating your Google Search Console data, please email; email@example.com