Domain Management, Accessibility & Digital Quality
+ Unlimited Users
Try Our Annual Licences
- Get a sneak peak at your data with the Little Forest free taster report. The easy way to ensure our product is right for your organisation.
- Single Domain Scan
- Up to 100 Pages
- Sample Reports from your Data
- Domain Discovery
- Broken Links
- & More
- Working with Universities, Government bodies, Multinationals & Agencies around the world to create a platform and service which meets their complex needs.
- Domain Discovery
- WCAG AA Accessibility Report
- Broken Links Report
- Spell Check Report
- Unlimited Domain Monitoring
- Regular Meetings with your Account Manager
- Every organisation is unique and so are the reporting needs. We offer customisations to our standard reporting which you can purchase on top of your Annual Licence. Starting at 20 days.
- Custom Updates
- Unique Data Reporting
- Dedicated Consulting
- Time & Materials Focused
- Your reporting your way
Frequently Asked Questions
Who uses Little Forest ?
A big question, and the truth is any organisation with a website would benefit from automated digital monitoring. Little Forest find and flag quality, SEO and accessibility errors as soon as they appear, saving hours of manual checking and giving you peace of mind.
Do Little Forest support W3 WCAG ?
100% Yes! Accessibility compliance means meeting the industry set standards. We run all websites to check for AA WCAG guideline compliance flagging and breaking down all; Errors, Warning and Notices, you can also run for A or AA or Section 508 compliance depending on your organisations needs.
What is your Digital Web Estate?
Your Digital Web Estate is every website which belongs to your organisation. For many organisations their online presence is made up of multiple websites from; different language and country sites to different courses or product brands. It is important to consider your whole Digital Web Estate when looking at monitoring in order to protect your brand, compliance and users.
“What if i’m not Technical?”
You don’t need to be. The Little Forest platform was built to support users at every level from Developers and Designers to Content Editors and Web Interns. Use our handy on page views to easily find and understand your errors with tips on what you need to fix them. You also have us, the Little Forest Team to help support you along the way.