Accessibility & Digital Quality
+ Unlimited Users
Try Our Annual Licences
- Get a sneak peak at your data with the Little Forest free taster report. The easy way to ensure our product is right for your organisation.
- Single Domain Scan
- Up to 1,000 Pages
- Sample Reports from your Data
- Domain Discovery
- Broken Links & More
- The quick and simple way to get monitoring for digital quality and accessibility. Start the journey, right here, right now.
- Unlimited Domains
- Up to 2,000 Pages
- Full Access of Results
- Digital Quality
- Working with Universities around the world to create a platform and service which meets the complex needs of higher education sites.
- Domain Discovery
- WCAG AA Accessibility
- Unlimited Domain Monitoring
- Regular Meetings with your Account Manager
- Most organisations won't fit into a standard pricing model. Get in touch and we will create a licence that meets all your needs and your budget.
- Large Web Estates
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Unlimited Pages
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited Training
Frequently Asked Questions
Who uses Little Forest ?
A big question, and the truth is any organisation with a website would benefit from automated digital monitoring. Little Forest find and flag quality, SEO and accessibility errors as soon as they appear, saving hours of manual checking and giving you peace of mind.
Do Little Forest support W3 WCAG ?
100% Yes! Accessibility compliance means meeting the industry set standards. We run all websites to check for AA WCAG guideline compliance flagging and breaking down all; Errors, Warning and Notices, you can also run for A or AA or Section 508 compliance depending on your organisations needs.
What is your Digital Web Estate?
Your Digital Web Estate is every website which belongs to your organisation. For many organisations their online presence is made up of multiple websites from; different language and country sites to different courses or product brands. It is important to consider your whole Digital Web Estate when looking at monitoring in order to protect your brand, compliance and users.
“What if i’m not Technical?”
You don’t need to be. The Little Forest platform was built to support users at every level from Developers and Designers to Content Editors and Web Interns. Use our handy on page views to easily find and understand your errors with tips on what you need to fix them. You also have us, the Little Forest Team to help support you along the way.