We’re committed to easy access for everyone
This accessibility statement applies to littleforest.co.uk website only.
This website is run by Little Forest. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- the text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- live video streams do not have captions
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format
- email – email@example.com
- call – 0207 193 2014
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 2 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us on “firstname.lastname@example.org”
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Little Forest is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We are inviting manual Accessibility testers to help us improve our Accessibility further.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 24th March 2023.
This website was last tested on 24th March 2023. The test was carried out by Little Forest.
We used automated testing to generate WCAG 2.1 reports against all our page templates and removed all errors against the guidelines.