Now that we have Hello.Java created as a class. Please refer to the blog
Creating a “Hello World” LiveSite Java External
I will demonstrate below how the class would be utilised in a LiveSite component.
– Create a component (name the component what ever you would like it to be)
– Select the component as XML/XSL format
– In Content XML, add the the following code;
– In Appearance XSL, add the following code;
– Save the component, and Preview the Component
– You will see the Hello.Java class discussed in the blog
Creating a “Hello World” LiveSite Java External in your LiveSite component.